Page

One Month On - Things That Matter

Tuesday, 20 August 2013

It’s been more than a month since Baby J was born. Before he was born, I was still very worried about how I am going to divide my time between the two boys. I do not wish Little J to feel neglected as Baby J joins the family. One month on, I am glad that the boys are getting on pretty well. Little J likes to give Baby J hugs and kisses but he still does not know how to control his strength so we have to be very careful. 

With a newborn and me being a new mommy again, there are so many things to do. Laundry, feeding, expressing, housework, bathing, playing and the list goes on. Time is never enough and each day just flew by without warning. So it is important that we spend time on the things that matter. Precious moments like these last only that few minutes or even seconds. I certainly do not want to miss them.

I could just spend my whole day looking at him

Precious bonding time

Diapering is the last thing I want to worry about. How often have we heard about leaking diapers, diapers that are too harsh on baby’s delicate skin and explosive poo!! With the improved Drypers Wee Wee Dry diapers, I do not have to worry about such problems. 


Baby J’s bum reacted well to it. There is no redness or any diaper rash thanks to the 4 Botanical Extracts which helps to moisturize the skin. 

It also has a Zip Dry Core that helps to absorb the urine better. This means I do not need to change the diaper that often. This is especially important at night so that he can sleep longer. Of course, this means I can get more beauty sleep too.

Changing diapers also has to be fast and easy. Baby J can really wiggle. He loves to kick and move his legs around. It is really hard to keep him still to wear the diaper properly. With the new Flexi-Tape, I can easily refasten the tape, multiple times. 


Do you feel like trying out the new and improved Drypers Wee Wee Dry? You can request for a sample at Drypers Singapore Facebook Page.

“More time for things that matter.”




Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Drypers Singapore. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...